BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why is this happening to me *

Hello. Guess where I am right now .... I'm outside my house sitting on the floor outside the gate because I left my keys at school ughh..I'm waiting for my mum to get here :p ok so since I'm in U20 we have a locker in the bathroom (btw sorry about any typos..I'm using my phone) anyway so I lost my locker key and in went home and found it so I thought I should attach my locker key with the rest of my keys cause I always have my keys.. So today after practice when I was in the taxi I was like .."man imagine if I left all my keys at school" then I checked bag and I couldn't find my keys.. So here I am..sitting outside my house for any other hour.. Ughh I'm starving and I have alot of HWK but I need my computer for it so I can't do it now ahhhhhhhh !! Sucks.. Anyway tomorrow I think there's a bball dinner after the game Mavis,gianne,MT,Adrienne and I are going ,...yahh

1 comments:

Elly Jessie Wong said...

wow!! bring ur keys next time! lol