BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

friends come and go but true friends last forever*

hey hey
so i have officially stopped using my "Justcallmemichy" account cause i didnt like having so many people from school knowing about it haha.. anyway.. i have a new channel and well i found some really nice people on youtube!! they make me so happy haha! such nice comments but one of them.. its very suspicious.. its like umm.. they're trying to like frame me.. iuno.. meaning like subsribes and favors only my account and their account was made just yesterday ... well it looks like im subscribing my self but im not.. anyway
i just "think" things.. goshh grammar!! haha
anyway
ughh i didnt get a single 90% on my report card but i guess 86% as an average is ok haha

0 comments: