BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

i miss your arms around me, please come back and love me *

Hey...
im going to be leaving in an hour to school.. U20 girls sleeping at school tonight so yea.
I now dont mind who reads my blog cause things have spread and ... yeahhh!
Kay so im writing a song about Chris! yes Chris! haha
He told me something before he left and the time we spent together basically inspired me to write a song
ive been writing 4 different songs about it cause everyday i come up with a different song .. and i dont want it to be a sad mellow song i want it to be up beat so i keep changing it! haha yeah
ANYWAY
hopefully, im going to be going to a recording studio on the 20th at my dads company.. he works for a TV channel thingy so im going to be going to a professional studio haha. yay XD
obviously im going to have abi come with me for sure!!
she is ma supporta!!
haha!
kayy
buh bye

0 comments: