BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

rough times *

Honestly, this is the roughest time i have ever been through. Im not emo or anything but im lonely. Recently i have been sitting alone in the morning, in one class and just .. loosing friends i guess. Today i really couldn't hold it in and i cried during CED class. I honestly cant take it anymore and i'm really looking for someone i can tell all my problems to and will help me get through it and stand up for me. So far i haven't found anyone like that yet.
...
Also... during basketball after school, i have realized that i try hard and then when someone says some things (coach) like " hustles michelle etc." it really makes me give up fast for some reason.. and i was just not in a good mood with westrate today.. was very pissed at her but oh well .. coaches torture you.. its their job

god damn it.. sorry
i go crazy when im pissed.

0 comments: