BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You are the thunder, and i am the lighting. and you hold me close to you

!! YEP !!
I bought Selena Gomez & the scene's album last night! THE DAY IT CAME OUT!
haha! its really good! i love the song naturally alot haha actually i love em all
I bought it on itunes.. only people in america can buy it though.. but i have my ways of buying it haha
i was going to wait to buy and actually hard copy of her album when it comes out in hkg but its like a month away and i cant wait so i decided to buy it on itunes and wait till it comes out in hkg and buy a hard copy! STUPID right but you cant blame me!
i hate youtuber meanies haha
ok
i think im done! going camping tomorrow with abi,jacinda, trent and lance.. but nooo lance wants to go to china haha
:P oh well :D

0 comments: