BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

One Time, You look so deep*

Hey!! so guess what!!! Ok so today after school .. basketball and it was so tiring.. 2 hours of practice.. and the best thing happened to me... i was blocking another player and i jumped up to to grab the ball being passed to her.. and boom... wait for it .. wait for it.. im in the air.. all of a sudden in my mind im thinking.. OMG i pulled something.. is it my hamstring... it really hurts.. no .. i duno. and in the air.. i fell down on the floor.. obviously crying.. a bit.. and couldnt stretch out my leg.. couldnt walk or stand.. so it was hard getting home.. its alot better now... still limping but yeahh.. i think theres a beep test for bball tomorrow.. FUN.. ughh
ANYWAY... yeahh got tortured out there today.. i dont think i've ever sweat so much in my life! :P
PEACE

0 comments: