BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Music sensation.*






I just got back from Abi's house.. Her brother.. David Shurr is one of the most committed people to music! It's so Inspiring! He wakes up and starts playing his guitar and singing.. today he was singing Thunder by Boyslikegirls.. WOOT!
anyway.. Abi's joining me in like.. well in a few weeks im planning on going to a recording studio to record a song i wrote but i need help at .. well .. a few parts so abi.. learnt my song and she's amazing...and Elly is playing the piano in my song.. hopefully if it sounds all good together.. it'll be good but if not.. we might have to just remove the piano part and have elly sing.. but yea..
So today when i was rehearsing with abi.. I came up with a new song.. :) HAHA.. well just the Chorus :)
..
i looked back on a few songs i wrote a few years ago.. hilarious! haha..um..... im probably going to post up a video of us rehearsing of something.. i dont know.. im really busy and its hard..
- Need to memorize all the countries in Asia by friday and plot them down exactly where it is on a map..
-Learned alot of new things from Mr. Shurr on the guitar..
-Abi got me into a thing on youtube where they make a story .. its like reading a book .. so i started a channel and im making a video right now.. im just taking a break cause i havnt posted anything up in a while.. " FearfulLove "
-Im U-14 girls soccer team Manager because im too "OLD" to be on the team.. goshh by a few weeks..
-Westrate wants me to join U20 soccer in the spring after she saw me play... but im not allowed to.. i have my reasons.... its got to do with getting fat legs.. if you do..hhaa :PP
-trying to figure out whether to get a new Electric Acoustic guitar or and iPhone 3GS... help me!
-Selling my Ipod Touch for $200 if i get the iphone 3GS..
umm thats about it

1 comments:

Elly Jessie Wong said...

ill try my best on the piano part.. lets try it during reload.. or do we have to buy the hippy stuff? cool... ~^.^~