BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Failure*

Yep... I'm failing in english sadly:( how is that possible !!!!! Well I can't blame myself fully... I mean come on, Scotts our teacher... You get the point :P ughh I'm worried about my report card grade cause today in class he was like some of u are failing and it counts for 25% of ur final grade so I effing started to freak out cause Scott NEVER gives high grades to ANYONE literally NOONE ughh I think ima have to ask for extra credit ...:( I have bball so I get home late partly why I'm failing ughhhhh I wanna scream but it's late :) gosh

2 comments:

kristinesage said...

aww man gluck with the failing grade in ENGLISH.

btw be careful cuz.
teachers actually do read blogs sometimes.
i got in trouble -.- sigh

Michelle* said...

haha i know it sucks.. :(
dun dun dunnn... ahh they read blogs... ?!?!
haha sigh