BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time Flies *


So, School is starting tomorrow. I just got back from the States 2 nights ago... Hence I'm not too exhilarated about going to school. I'm still quite Jet-lagged ( Slept around 6pm-3am ). I was suppose to go for an exam yesterday to see if i have an opportunity to obtain Honors class but since i have had only 1 day to study, my dad was able to postpone my exam to next monday! I'm currently having to study Math Power eight for the exam. I haven't leant half of what's in the book so I'm pretty much learning everything in the book in a weeks time. Oh well.
-Im watching Little Britain and it's Hilarious.
-I had a nice cup of coffee this morning ( its true.. once you drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee... you will get addicted)
-I just finished 3 Scrapbook pages which took quite some time.
-Practicing my song on the guitar. Sounds pretty rough but i'm getting there. ( Grasp that i have had no experience before )
-Finally got everything unpacked from my luggage. ( i brought back two big suitcase's back from the States.. Literally weighs more then i do)
-Put on 10 pounds in the states, So it's kind of good school's starting.. I'll loose weight. (I remember last year i put on 10 pounds in the States again and i got back to Hong kong and a week later i went to Sarah's place and for some reason we were weighing ourselves and i had lost 10 pounds in 1 week. back to 80 pounds) but that was last year:"(
-Sarah don't worry.. my waist line.. same as yours.. :P PS: Best wishes to your mum and the baby!!!
-Abi, found your charger at my place :) I'll give it to you tomorrow
- Elly, Sorry i forgot to call you back but had an awesome time talking to you! missed it!
I think I'm going to scrapbook a little more, I've got 80 more photos to go. *sniff*



2 comments:

Elly Jessie Wong said...

its ok, to forget. everyone does. and btw!! IM FAT TOO!! IM FAT ALL THE TIME!! MY WAISTLINE, dont even talk about it..

Michelle* said...

ahaha :P
dw.. it'll all go