BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I REALLY REALLY WANT..*

I am dying to get the PRADA Phone by LG (LG-KF900)...
its gorgeous! its $6200 hk... its kinda hard for a girl who just turned 14 to get that kind of money after spending $13,000 hk shopping for clothes and stuff in 3 weeks. ughh.. theres this guy who said .. ughh nvm


I also want to get a guitar and i was thinking of naming it Taylor.. because.. When i hear the name Taylor.. i think country.. when i see an acoustic guitar..i think country.. so to me its a perfect match.


Next tuesday im going to go to my uncles office..thingy.. SEARS HEADQUARTERs.. alot of famous people go there and umm going to a fashion show thingy.. like famous designers are going to be there showing their creation :P

I love what Selena Wears!!! ahhh! LOVE HER STYLE! ( she reminds me of Kristine... for some reason... but ..yea i have my reasons)in a good way



I was on oceanUP and Vanessa Hudgens has done it again... shes gone nude.. its disgusting!!
what a great why to end this post.. haha

0 comments: