BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Right when you think you're going to loose it all.. It gets better.*

Okay, So i went to SEARS yesterday and i was dying to get a Ripstik but they didnt have one and i dont exactly want to explain in detail the whole story but i'll tell you the gist of it. ok. Last year at the RCHK fair i wanted to get a Ripstik but i ended up not getting one and so my friend said she was going to get me one but she forgot and its been a year and all of a sudden i remembered about the Ripstick (from reading Elly's blog) and dying for one again. So there was this whole commotion with my mum and i and then there was crying etc. I have my period now so i think im PMS-ing and i get
emotional. So after waiting for so long for a Ripstik i finally think im going to get one and ended up not getting one and break down and cry. ( its the period ) So today my aunt surprised me when we were going to pick up photo's from WALGREENS and
took me to Kmart and bought me a Ripstik!! haha so it was a bit hard to start riding it cause theres only 2 wheels but about 5 minutes later i took my Ripstik down to the basement and snap! i could ride it and it was so fun!! Anyway the day i didnt find the Ripstik at SEARS i bought UGG BOOTs instead haha!

PEACE OUT!

1 comments:

Elly Jessie Wong said...

wow! you got a Ripstick!
you know, my friend's dad broke one of my wheels? you know how carpets suck onto the wheels right? and that fatass (he is really fat) start twisting on my ripstick on the carpet, and my wheel broke! screw him!