BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

effing nightmare.*

okay.. so i landed in hk last night.. when i walked out of the air port..it was so damn humid.. i was sticky!! DISCUSTING.
anyway... i got home and everything looked tiny... cause in america... everythings big.. so my house looked so small.. i miss america so much...so i slept at like 7 pm last night.. jetlagged.. and woke up at like 4 am and now im just on the computer.. left out feeling..
today.. i have to spend my day effing studying for a dang math exam tomorrow..
UGHHH
when i grow up.. im definitely not living in hong kong..
i hate this country like hell
i cant help but cry everytime i think about america..
i rmb before i left my cousin gave me a kiss and told me come back next year.. i love you!
and then on the phone again
and... there's like nothing to watch on tv here. everytime i turn on the tv in the US theres something to watch.
i effing hate hong kong..
this is a pretty emo picture im going to post up but im in a pretty emo mood so ...yea

1 comments:

Elly Jessie Wong said...

Gosh! ur like me! when i got out of the airport, the humidity made me so effing sticky. thats gross!! well, i wont say i effing hate hk like hell, but i just prefer USA and CANADA!! DUH!! for those countries.