BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucky I'm Inlove With My Bestfriend*


It's been a while since i last blogged, I thought; since I'm skipping school cause I cant walk, I'd take advantage of my time at home to blog. Anyway, so over a week ago we had Sports Day and i pulled a muscle, haha fun :) well we came in 2nd, not bad.

We have a HUGE english project; we have to build a whole society with abi, samad, young in, conrad and i :) its surprisingly quite fun yet a bit annoying since every single guy was crowding around our project lol. anyway, still awesome.
Lets see, what's been happening..
I went to abi's place on Friday-Sunday. Jammed a bit with David,Wynne, John and Abi... and Wynne helped us with our english project.. umm sunday... Had lunch with The Shurrs and the Saatori's at this Bar, it was funny cause there were people scream and rooting for Manny Pacquiao. Anyway...
Went to get my leg checked out yesterday.. tore a muscle.. lol
um... i think thats it.
peace.

0 comments: