BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Listen quietly and you'll hear the waves calling your name*




I got back from the BEACH CAMP and i have to say that im pretty happy to be home :) I finally experienced and discovered the REAL meaning behind HOMESICK. its not only missing your family but missing everything in your house like warm showers and CLEAN TOILETS! you can ask anyone at the camp! I HAVE A DIRTY BATHROOM PHOBIA!! im not kidding!! I DIDNT GO TO THAT BATHROOM THERE.. UGHH! Jacinda said when i saw the bathrooms i looked like i was going to pass out. SERIOUSLY... its crazy
but other then that i had SO much fun taking our lilows (floating bed things) and jumping over waves! haha
On saturday we went to my dads restaurant in mui wo! it was SO YUMMY! haha we got everything free though haha! its an italian restaurant.. my dad goes there like once a month.. he da boss.
anyway.. on our way back.. goshh wat a long way.. abi and i took the bus from the camp to Mui Wo, took the ferry to Central (45 minutes) then took the star ferry to TST and then went to HMV (bought Jordin Sparks CD that came out on July 21st haha) and then went to subway and saw Graizey, Toby, Rebecca, and Kent there.. and yea.. and then i took the MTR to HANG HAU cause my parents where there eating lunch and then in the car back home..SAI KUNG..:) OK! done.


0 comments: